This page is divided into 2 sections – the various master cleanse products and the shopping list for the master cleanse. We will start with the master cleanse ingredients here - where you can purchase at the lowest cost online and how much does it cost.
Full master cleanse ingredient kit. We have found the 2 main suppliers and here’s the cheapest price you can find for the master cleanse kit. One is sold from Amazon and the other is from the main supplier. As you can see, Amazon is selling at $69.15, and the other supplier is selling at $64.96. A lot of people have purchased from both suppliers and we had verified that they are honest businesses you can purchase from.
Organic Maple Syrup Grade B 64 Oz.
Here’s also 2 suppliers you can purchase from. Amazon is selling at various prices and below is the lowest price $44 from Amazon. For the other supplier, it is selling at $42.95. So you save $1.05 if you bought from the other supplier.
When you are about to embark on the Master Cleanse diet, take down this shopping list before going to the grocery store.
For the Master Cleanse Diet, you would need
- Around 40 large lemons which is enough for 5 days. You don’t want to buy too much since it will not be fresh any more. You would also want to buy organic lemons because you are cleansing your body and you don’t want to add toxins to your body. After you used up the lemons after 5 days, you can start buying lemons again.
- You would need around 80 oz. of organic grade B maple syrup (they are sold in either 32 oz, 64 oz, 128 oz)
- Half a pound of non iodized sea salt
- 2 and a half ounces of cayenne pepper (powdered hot pepper)
- Some non-caffeinated laxative herbal tea bags
- You would need more than 5 gallons of purified water for the lemonade and the salt water flush or laxative tea
These ingredients are based on 10 day master cleanse diet with around 8 glasses of lemonade a day. If you would like to drink more, than you need to adjust the amounts yourself.