Master Cleanse Diet – Facts About Master Cleanse

Master Cleanse is an extremely popular diet that has helped many troubled individuals to cleanse and detoxify their body. In short, the core ingredients for the original recipe contains lemon juice, cayenne pepper, maple syrup and distilled water.

Most people also refer this diet as the lemonade diet. While some say that you can lose weight by doing Master Cleanse, the real objective is actually cleansing and removing the toxins that has accumulated in your whole body. And as a result, it gives you a new source of energy and the best thing is, you can lose some weight through the diet.

Celebrities like Beyonce has completed the diet to lose weight during 2006. She was in Oprah’s show at that time and share with everyone that she had lost 21 pounds on this diet. Ever since then, Master Cleanse became very popular and famous in the United States.

You would need to go for a fast for 10 days without taking in any food. However, you can only consume the lemonade mixture as well as the salt water flush or laxative tea. You would need a lot of determination to complete the test, and thinking about the benefit of the cleanse would certainly help you complete the cleanse.

Many have voiced some concerns over the lack of food while you are on the Master Cleanse diet. Fear not because the lemonade mixture are filled with vitamins and minerals, you would not be deprived of all the essential elements. However, you may get light headedness, fatigue, fainting, headache, while follow on this diet. These are actually detoxification symptoms in your body and would disappear 1 or 2 days later.

Many skeptics would try to put down Master Cleanse by saying that it is not backed by research and you don’t need to go on this fast to be healthier.

But there are even more people who have completed and experience the health benefits from this cleanse. Stories that Master Cleanse have cured the diseases and illnesses are very common and even the doctors could not understand why.

Here’s why Master Cleanse Diet is good for you:

The Secrets Behind The Ingredients

It contains powerful ingredients like cayenne pepper and lemons. Cayenne pepper is one of the most powerful herbs in the world that can help to boost your blood flow and stimulates your immune system. Cayenne pepper has actually saved many people from heart attack!

Lemons on the other hand contains lots of vitamin C. Lemons is another booster to the immune system. Furthermore, they have a strong reputation to relieve digestive problems, dissolving gallstones, bladder stones, kidney problems, and other problems.

They can help to reduce the fever, help to heal the wound, and even alleviate sore throats and asthma.

Why Master Cleanse is so good?

By not consuming any food for the 10 days, all these super foods can actually do their work in your body without getting distracted by all the pollution and junk food that gets into the body. Furthermore, all the toxins and wastes get detoxify easily and come out of the body without much difficulty.

And there is still the health benefits of maple syrup we have not shared with you!

So what are you waiting for? Start doing the Master Cleanse when you have prepared the ingredients!

13 Responses to Master Cleanse Diet – Facts About Master Cleanse

1. Anitra says:

Hello all,

Was wondering how safe is the master cleanse for someone who suffers hypertension?

2. nicole says:

hi i would like to know if i may use a 1.5 liter bottle to make the mixture? if yes how much if each ingredient do i add? please answer thank you :)

3. Shana says:

I have read a lot of amazing stories of the Master Cleanse and how people have lost heaps of weight. But I was wondering, while loosing heaps of weight on this diet, does your body tone up as well or do you have to do toning exercise? And also, I really would like to know, when I’m done with the Master Cleanse, can I go back to taking Family Planning pills or not. Please help me?? I am planning on starting the Cleansing diet next week and want to be aware of what I should and should not to do.

4. LV says:

I want to start the Master Cleanse but I am also training for an Army Physical Fitness Test in two. Will the Master Cleanse hinder my ability to take train for this test?

• Jane says:

Hey, I realise it’s quite a while since you posted this but I was just wondering whether you did manage to train and do the the master cleanse and how you got on? Basically I’m a dancer in a similar situation I’m afraid, any help would be much appreciated,

Many Thanks

5. angela says:

how much are you supposed to drink a day

6. Elsa says:

can we continue with the diet past 10 days or do we hae to stop? can you do the clense more then once a year?

7. Neume says:

I’m getting ready for the Master Cleanse for the first time, Can anyone tell me if I can continue to take my vitamins or medication? Thank’s~

• admin says:

@Neume : For the vitamins, the original master cleanse book actually states that one should not take any supplements during the cleanse. As for the medication, it doesn’t say anything about it. But for your medication, I don’t think anyone can tell you to stop your medication other than your doctor. It would be best if you consult your doctor with your medication and whether you can embark on the cleanse as well.

8. jessie Hairston says:

Just completed my 5th cleanse. Started out of health desparation 3-13-08 at 263lbs, debillitating diseases, couldn’t walk without pain or a cane, knarled joint, depressed and losing hair. Thanks to Master Cleanse, I’ve lost over 100lbs, i’m typing,my hair is back, I can run, and the doctors are astounded! I’m living proof that the cleanse works. Oh, I look 25 years younger and still losing. I swear by the Master cleanse. The medicines and injections stopped working and began attacking me. I threw them in the garbage and I’m glad I did. All hail to the Master Cleanse!

9. Annabelle Taylor says:

What about the prescribed medication (lithium) that I’m on? It says to take it with food. Is it better to get my prescribing doctor, pharmacist and/or nutritionist input before going on this cleanse? How does this cleanse work with the Gallbladder/Liver Flush? Thanks.

10. admin says:

Hi Tom, you should stop taking your daily vitamins when you are doing your cleanse. Consuming vitamins would hinder the master cleanse process in detoxifying the toxins in your body.

11. tom says:

hi there,
    i was wondering if i should stop taking my daily vitamis while i am doing this cleanse? do they impact my weight loss?