Cheating On Master Cleanse

One of the effective means to clean the body by removing waste and toxic that have lived deep within is the Lemonade diet or master Cleanse Diet. This diet is also attested by different Hollywood starts and celebrities like Beyonce Knowles to loose unwanted fats and thereby making your body slimmer and healthier. People who have been through the diet have reported positive results on their body. But there are people who are on the diet but are tempted to cheat.

First reason could be the desire to eat.

They may find it hard to withstand hunger and thus, they take in unnecessary food. Others may find it hard to go with the detox symptoms such as frequent bowel movements, vomiting, nausea, dizziness and many other conditions.

There are many ways on how people cheat on the diet.

They may secretly eat something like stealing on a piece of cake or a mouthful of spaghetti or any pasta. Or some may chew something and spit it out after realizing the health benefits that they can get after the diet. Some may also consider eating natural organic food like fruits and cooked vegetables expecting that it will not have any effect on the diet. If such ma be the case, will it have any effect on the diet? Or will it impede the cleaning process?

Basically, Lemonade diet on requires the juice including the Lemon juice,  maple syrup and cayenne pepper. Water and raw vegetables are also allowed and nothing more. So, intake of anything that is not included in the specified list of food can have an effect on how the diet will work.

It is to be noted that only liquid is allowed along with a few vegetable so as to relax the digestive tract and allow thorough cleaning along with the other systems and organs like the liver. Taking in unwanted food will set these systems into work and that can impede the process as it will also involve into another process. Could you clean a moving car?

In the same way, is it possible to clean the stomach and the systems if it is moving and busily setting into action?

Yes you can but not thoroughly. Thus, in going through a master cleanse diet, your body gets into cleaning but it may not be able to effectively remove the toxic especially those that are deeply seated in your systems. Plus you may have to suffer the consequences of your body’s reaction towards cheating on the diet.

Should there be a case that you indeed cheat on the diet, the choice whether to start or continue is still yours. Moreover, it is recommended to continue the diet but control the urge to eat, and this time, it would require harder self-control. This value is actually one of the values developed during the diet which you will also need after the Master Cleanse.

Changing your old eating patterns require hard will and self control which you can develop as you embark on the diet. If you’ve cheated, and allowed yourself to do it, there is likely a bigger possibility that you can’t control yourself after the diet. Thus to help you get the healthy and sexy body that you’re dreaming of, be true to yourself, be faithful to the diet and remove cheating off your mind.

27 Responses to Cheating On Master Cleanse

1. Sarah says:

Hello, I am on day 4, and was not aware that you could eat raw foods and vegetables. Can anyone please tell me the things that I can eat? So far I feel ok. I have not been very hungry during the first three days. However, my boyfriend and I had to come to NYC to see our families and it has been a nightmare. People really do not understand what you are trying to do. My family was trying to get me to leave the program, but thanks to my boyfriend and my strong will, we did not give up. I really had to restrain myself. I even had to ask my boyfriend to give me the juice because I did not want to go to the kitchen to be tempted by all the food.In the positive side, I weighed 188 when I started and I already weigh 181. So I am excited. I am definitely going to finish my 10 day cleanse. I am so happy that I have been able to stick with it so far.

2. sam says:

Hey guys, I just wnated to let you guys know that i Have been on the diet 3 times already and have lost weight. But this time i have cheated with a bite of pizza maybe four small bites and it really messed up my system. DO NOT CHEAT OR EAT AT ALL. I had the salt water and my body could not flush the waste out because I have eaten. When you have the salt water you should be in the bathroom, I didnt go at all! Your body must be empty of all foods

No you cannot eat veggies, after the diet you can only have watered down soup, then you can have veggies after a week or so………….be careful guys with the diet, you can really mess it up by eating Even veggies

3. Latonya Herbert says:

can I eat organic cucumbers with a little sprinkle of organic sea salt water on it? lol

4. Char says:

Is it okay to drink coconut water? I just don’t want to drink it and then find out it’s not allowed.

5. Norski says:

hello i just started the master cleanse i was doing good till the end of the day i had a pear. is that okay?

6. JennaD says:

Hey my name is jenna and i was on day 4 of the master cleans diet i was doing soo good and my job had a branch meeting and we had hot dogs and my boss made home made chili and i broke down and had a bowl of chili and a hot dog, im going to start back the cleans tomorrow do you think i messed up my welght loss goal of 14 days?

• Stacy says:

JennaD,
      Soooooo, what happened? Did you get back on the cleanse? Did you experience any unpleasantness associated with the chili dog? Did you achieve your goal?

7. yoyo says:

I really need to have anything to eat!!

8. Migui says:

About the salt water cleanse, I tried that once but never again. That was disgusting!!! I have only been using the Ballerina tea.
    Thank you all for all your great support and hope to be posting soon!

9. Jander says:

Just don’t cheat. I am in day four, and it’s tempting but keep the focus. I am a single mom with a six year old son. If I can keep him fed and happy and keep the focus, you can too. When I was really tempted yesterday, I did another Salt Water Cleanse and that really took the edge off.

10. MfL says:

How long did you stick with it? Weight loss??

11. TC says:

Can you cheat and continue with the cleanse? Or should you give up altogether? Its Day 4 and I have been doing broths and raw veggies/salad.
    I feel good though and want to keep going.

12. Vin says:

Just get back on it, try and resist temptation to eat. If you’re hungry you should be drinking the lemonade. The first couple of days I find I drink the most lemonade and that slows considerably as I near the end.

13. Nesha says:

I just started the cleanse this morning at 7 and I am already almost done with a 2.2L while Im working. BUT I have already cheated by eating crackers =( will this harm my diet

14. jenny says:

wait, you can eat raw vegetables? i thought that wasn’t until day 12 during the ease out??

15. Mandy says:

I have just cheated, I feel bad and sad. Very disappointed I am still finishing the 40 day cleanse, I cheated today on day 26. How have I effected my cleans other then be hard on myself?

• admin says:

@Mandy : I guess you should not be too hard on yourself. It’s a good attempt to complete the 40 days and you have come to day 26 so far. Most people only completed 10 days and you have completed 26 days. Maybe you can try the 40 days cleanse the next time.

• admin says:

@Mandy : For cheating, it’s really a matter of self discipline, whether you would want to continue or start over again. My opinion is if you are concerned about whether your body is cleansed, I would think there’s nothing much to clean up. After all, you completed so far 26 days?

If it is a small cheat and you want to continue, I think it’s alright?

If you had something like a pizza or something, it may screw the body system?

But I think the right advice would be listen to your own body.

16. mary says:

is it okay if I leave out the maple syrup from the master cleanse since I can not find it?

17. mary says:

Hi,
    Does Golden syrup have the same properties as Marple syrup?
    please advise

18. Yiskah says:

My plan is to use organic natural grape juice…
    I’ll keep you updated

19. admin says:

@Yiskah : Are you using natural grape juice? If you are using organic and natural grape juice that is fresh from the juice, I would think that’s alright since it is your religion to do so. I won’t think it would have a too big an impact. I’m not sure of the effect because no one has ever tried that yet. Do let us know how is it for you.

20. Yiskah says:

I am an observant Jew and therefore need to have, at a minimum, a large glass of grape juice friday night, saturday morning and saturday afternoon.
    what effect would this have on my master cleanse? I’m planning to cleanse 30-40 days (or until my tongue turns pink)

thank you!